August 20-23, 2022
All traditional students must reside on campus unless they are living with their parents/guardians, 21 years old or older, or married. All students wishing to reside off campus must receive permission from Karla Kuhl, Director of Student Development, by emailing email@example.com.
ITEMS YOU NEED
- Bedding for a standard single/twin bed
- Cleaning supplies – you are responsible for cleaning your own room and bathroom
- Laundry supplies – you are also responsible for doing your own laundry; and quarters…lots of them
- Alarm clock
- Office and school supplies
- Personal identification (license, bank cards, etc)
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
These items are not allowed due to maintenance & fire code violations.
- Weapons of any sort (including martial arts weapons, fireworks, air guns, paintball guns, etc)
- Pets – only fish are allowed
- Hot plates, toaster ovens, or anything with an exposed heating element
- Fixed furniture – removable furniture is allowed with permission of Residence Hall Director
- Open flames: candles, incense, etc.
You may want to check with your roommate to avoid duplication.
- Microwave, crock-pot, George Foreman grill, coffee maker (with automatic shut-off)
- Computer, printer, scanner, surge protector
- Collapsible luggage for easy storage
- Small fan
- Dry erase board for the door
- Lawn Chair for Community Nights
- Ear plugs for those nights when your roommate is up late doing homework or watching a movie
- Flat plastic bins for additional storage under your bed
- TV, VCR/DVD player, CD player, video-gaming unit
- Bed lifters – to create under-the-bed storage space (only in girls’ Residence Hall)
- Shower curtain and rod – to act as a closet door
- Window curtain/valance and rod
- Storage bins – the room comes with three small drawers
- Set of microwave and dishwasher safe dishes and silverware
Meningitis Vaccination Requirement
Contact the Student Development Office