CAREERS AT DCCCHANGE THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO WILL CHANGE THE WORLD
Creative Writing, Developmental Reading and Writing, Developmental Algebra, College Mathmatics
Requirements for adjunct teaching are 1) minimum of a master’s degree and 2) minimum of 18 graduate hours in the area taught.
Required documents: 1) completed Adjunct Teaching Employment Application, 2) resume/bio, and 3) unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate work.
Please send all documents to Annette Esclavon. You can fax the documents to her attention at 972-241-8021, scan/e-mail the documents to her at email@example.com, or mail the documents to her attention at Dallas Christian College, 2700 Christian Parkway, Dallas, TX 75234
Once received, documentation will be given to the appropriate department chair. The applicant will be contacted by the department chair at such time as there is a possible instructor assignment. At that time, further documentation will be required.
Sports Communications Director
To help the athletic department utilize their technology and media resources and capabilities to market and best represent their student-athletes, staff, and college as a whole.
- Coordinate all athletic department website management
- Coordinate the inputting, deleting, and adjusting of content on the athletic webpages
- Coordinate athletic pictures and logos usage
- Coordinate and implement all marketing efforts of athletic department on the athletic webpages
- Produce all article and press releases from the athletic department
- Write up post-game articles
- Write up special-focus athletic articles for the website
- Establish policies for coaches to meet when information and stats are needed
- Oversee all social media accounts for the athletic department
- Continually update our athletic department social media accounts with up-to-date information
- Provide oversight for sport team media days
- Coordinate with head coaches to take team pictures
- Team pictures and individual pictures
- Oversee statistical software for each program
- Coordinate with all coaches to make sure that accurate stats and records are being taken during games
- Coordinate with all coaches to make sure weekly stat reports are being submitted to the NCCAA
- Adhere to all University policies faithfully including the Employee Handbook and live “above reproach”
- Attend campus employee meetings as scheduled
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Office work, website maintenance, and a communications background preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Computer Skills :
Certificates & Licenses :
Other Requirements: excellent communication skills (verbal and written); ability to be a team player
Various office and campus environments at DCC and other institutions
|Reports To: Athletic Director|
|Work Schedule: Flexible, Evening Hours required||Amount of Travel Required: Negotiable|
|Job Status: Part-time, $10,000 stipend||Positions Supervised: Athletics – Student Workers|
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter, resume, and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment Services Office Manager
Department: Enrollment Management
Reports To: VP for Enrollment Management
Work Schedule: M-F 9-5 flexible; some weekends/evenings
Amount of Travel Required: Minimal
Job Status: Part-time, Non-Exempt, 29 hours a week
Positions Supervised: Student Worker(s)
Warm, welcoming, and professional, the Enrollment Services Office Manager serves as the point person for several offices, located in close proximity, that provide a “one-stop shop” experience for students.
The office manager oversees and participates in data management and data entry. Creating and maintaining back-up physical files and producing enrollment reports will be critical to the functioning of admissions’ processes.
In addition, the manager ensures an outstanding campus visit experience, from the prospective student’s reception to their departure from campus. Responsibilities include but are not limited to making sure that the front office area is welcoming and well cared for (guests, refreshment area, and Crusader Store).
- Support enrollment staff by performing all duties with excellence
- Data entry, data management, and enrollment reporting
- Become proficiently trained in the Admissions CRM (Populi) to input and edit prospective student data and information
- Utilize Populi anytime working with a prospective student
- Log in to Populi each day and check for new applications, leads, and inquiries; Link each entry to a recruiter and add a communication plan
- Create a folder and initiate the physical filing system for any student who has submitted any piece of an application file
- Add RFI’s (request for information) to Populi manually
- Accept students in the CampusVue system
- Create a welcoming environment that surpasses customers’ campus visit expectations
- Oversee the Campus Visit Program
- Incorporate as many points of connection as possible for each student’s visit: admission counselor, faculty, chapel, coaches, current students, cafeteria, dorms, student activities leaders, etc.
- Provide and coordinate Campus Tours for campus visits
- Train others in exceptional tour-giving: student ambassadors, admission counselors, coaches, and others who are giving tours to individuals, families, and groups
- Learn and become knowledgeable about the tour route and information at specific stopping points
- Be flexible from a time standpoint to be able to give campus tours
- For the most part the student workers will give the campus tours
- Be relational, carrying on conversation throughout the tour with the prospective student and any guests they bring
- Utilize Procurify system for department expense processing; Assist VP with budget management and enrollment reporting
- Crusader Store
- Make sure the Crusader Store looks neat and in order
- Oversee all selling of items within the Store
- Additional Responsibilities as Requested
- Take official meeting minutes when requested by the VPEM
- Check refreshment area
- Greet guests at the reception desk
- Oversee organization of admissions storage closet
- Pick up mail and deliver it to each office and open all mail from high schools or colleges and take the transcripts or SAT/ACT’s to the admissions counselors
- Attend college fairs when needed
- Arrange for Crusader Store items to be displayed for sale at various on-campus events
Be part of an active team of individuals who demonstrate energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, a sense of urgency, detail orientation, creativity, self-motivation, and strong relational skills. Take proud ownership of your responsibilities and results.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Successful admissions experience may be substituted with lesser educational attainment.
DCC alumni preferred.
Experience working in an office environment preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ability to work well with students, families, faculty and staff in a fast-paced environment.
Computer Skills: Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & ability to learn accounts payable purchasing requests software (Procurify).
Other Requirements: excellent communication skills (verbal and written); excellent team player.
Office environment, desk, minimal on-road traveling required.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
All Trustees, employees, and any other persons acting as recognized representatives of Dallas Christian College shall be willing to affirm the following statement of faith:
“That the Bible, or Holy Scriptures, alone is the divinely inspired Word of God, and therein is contained the revelation of the deity of Jesus Christ, the plan of salvation for mankind, and the faith and work of the Church; furthermore, that the testimony of such Scriptures testifies to prophecy concerning His advent, virgin birth, miraculous life, blood atonement, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, and final return, and is expressly and historically true in the commonly accepted meaning of the terms; in addition, that the Church of the New Testament ought everywhere to be restored with its divine plan of admission: faith, repentance, and baptism, with consequent godly life; and finally, that the Scriptures are wholly sufficient to build the kingdom of God.”
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter, resume, and list of three references to HR@dallas.edu.