CAREERS AT DCCCHANGE THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO WILL CHANGE THE WORLD
Creative Writing, Developmental Reading and Writing, Developmental Algebra, College Mathmatics
Requirements for adjunct teaching are 1) minimum of a master’s degree and 2) minimum of 18 graduate hours in the area taught.
Required documents: 1) completed Adjunct Teaching Employment Application, 2) resume/bio, and 3) unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate work.
Please send all documents to Annette Esclavon. You can fax the documents to her attention at 972-241-8021, scan/e-mail the documents to her at email@example.com, or mail the documents to her attention at Dallas Christian College, 2700 Christian Parkway, Dallas, TX 75234
Once received, documentation will be given to the appropriate department chair. The applicant will be contacted by the department chair at such time as there is a possible instructor assignment. At that time, further documentation will be required.
Enrollment Services Office Manager
Department: Enrollment Management
Reports To: VP for Enrollment Management
Work Schedule: M-F flexible daytime hours some weekends/evenings
Amount of Travel Required: minimal
Job Status: Part-Time, 15-20 hours/week
Positions Supervised: student worker(s)
The Enrollment Services Office Manager serves as the point person for several offices, located in close proximity, in order to provide a “one-stop shop” experience for students who need to see DCC personnel in admissions, financial aid, student accounts, or the registrar. Personally welcoming and guiding all visitors to the appropriate office or person is important.
With regard to the Office of Admissions, the Manager ensures a truly remarkable campus visit experience, beginning with the creation and promotion of individual appointments and campus visit events and continuing throughout the campus visit, from the customer’s reception to their departure from campus. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to making sure that the front office area is welcoming, well-taken care of (refreshment area, Crusader Store, and guests). Second, oversee data and document management, assisting students and parents through the application process in person or via phone, etc.
- Create a welcoming environment that surpasses customers’ campus visit expectations
- Oversee the Campus Visit Program
- Incorporate as many points of connection as possible for each student’s visit: admission counselor, faculty, chapel, coaches, current students, cafeteria, dorms, student activities leaders, etc.
- Provide and coordinate Campus Tours for campus visits
- Train others in exceptional tour-giving: student ambassadors, admission counselors, coaches, and others who are giving tours to individuals, families, and groups
- Learn and become knowledgeable about the tour route and information at specific stopping points
- Be flexible from a time standpoint to be able to give campus tours.
- For the most part the student workers will give the campus tours
- Be relational, carrying on conversation throughout the tour with the prospective student and any guests they bring.
- Data entry, data management, and enrollment reporting
- Inputting data into the Admissions CRM (Populi) and accepting students in Campus Vue
- Become proficiently trained in our CRM to input and edit prospective student data and information
- Utilize Populi anytime you’re working with a prospective student
- Log in to Populi each day and check for new applications, leads, and inquiries. Link each entry to a person (either link them to an existing person or add them as a person to link them), change their representative to whoever should get them based off of territories, and add a communication plan to each person. Once this is taken care of it is the admissions counselor’s job to follow up with them and help them through the admissions process.
- Create a folder and initiate the physical filing system for any student who has submitted any piece of an application file
- Add RFI’s (request for information) to Populi manually
- Accept students in the Campus Vue system
- Utilize Procurify system for department expense processing. Assist VP with budget reporting.
- Crusader Store
- Make sure the Crusader Store looks neat and in order
- Oversee all selling of items within the Store.
- Additional Responsibilities as Requested
- Take official meeting minutes when requested by the VPEM
- Check refreshment area
- Greet guests at the reception desk
- Oversee organization of admissions storage closet
- Pick up mail and deliver it to each office and open all of the mail from high schools or colleges and take the transcripts or SAT/ACT’s to the admissions counselors.
- Attend college fairs when needed.
- Arrange for Crusader Store items to be displayed for sale at various on-campus events.
Education: Bachelor’s degree recommended. Successful experience may be substituted with lesser educational attainment.
Experience: Previous experience working in an office environment preferred. Previous admissions experience preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ability to work well with students, families, faculty and staff in a fast-paced environment.
Computer Skills: Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & ability to learn accounts payable purchasing requests software (Procurify)
Other Requirements: excellent communication skills (verbal and written); excellent team player
Office environment, desk, minimal on-road traveling required
STATEMENT OF FAITH
All Trustees, employees, and any other persons acting as recognized representatives of Dallas Christian College shall be willing to affirm the following statement of faith:
“That the Bible, or Holy Scriptures, alone is the divinely inspired Word of God, and therein is contained the revelation of the deity of Jesus Christ, the plan of salvation for mankind, and the faith and work of the Church; furthermore, that the testimony of such Scriptures testifies to prophecy concerning His advent, virgin birth, miraculous life, blood atonement, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, and final return, and is expressly and historically true in the commonly accepted meaning of the terms; in addition, that the Church of the New Testament ought everywhere to be restored with its divine plan of admission: faith, repentance, and baptism, with consequent godly life; and finally, that the Scriptures are wholly sufficient to build the kingdom of God.”