Non-Profit Advocating at the political level to end poverty.
You don’t need to be a lobbyist to help influence foreign policy. As a Regional Director, you’ll serve as a Borgen Project Ambassador in your city – mobilizing your friends, family and colleagues to contact Congress in support of key poverty-reduction legislation.
· Meet with local congressional leaders and lobby for legislation that improves living conditions for the world’s poor.
· Mobilize people in your community to contact their congressional leaders to support poverty reduction legislation.
· Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
· Build a network of people engaged in the cause.
· Serve as The Borgen Project ambassador in your city.
Hours: 4-6 per week.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.
How to Apply: To apply, send you resume to email@example.com
We respond to every applicant within 14 days. Please check your spam folder for our emails and if nothing has been received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Basic understanding of U.S. politics and international development.
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
· Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
· Ability to demonstrate frequent independent judgement with decisiveness.
· Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com