Website Memorial Baptist Church
Memorial Baptist Church of Killeen, Texas, is seeking its next Children’s Pastor to raise up kids from Pre-K to 5th grade. MBC is an established and vibrant diverse church family with an average attendance of 400-450 weekly. We are actively growing and engaging the community with the gospel through a variety of ministries with a focus on discipleship and relationships.
Our ideal candidate would have a minimum of an undergraduate degree and experience working with and leading children. In addition to an undergraduate degree, a graduate or seminary degree is preferred.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Coordinate, create, and execute ministry programing/activities at age-appropriate levels
· Create a fun, attractive, and relational ministry environment
· Manage and facilitate the parents experience, ensuring excellent service, communication, and partnering with parents in the spiritual development of their children
· Identify, train, grow, and develop new volunteers
· Provide events for children and families to connect, grow and serve
This position will be considered full-time exempt and will include salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2772
To apply for this job please visit justchurchjobs.com.