Start Your Career @ Leadr
We believe today’s employees expect more than just a title and a salary – they seek opportunities to learn, grow, be challenged, and be valued for the ideas they bring to the table.
What is Leadr?
Leadr is a people development software that helps leaders engage and grow their teams.
While that may sound like business jargon, we promise we’re not your typical software company. At our core, we are helping organizations develop their people by turning managers into coaches and giving employees a voice.
Our mission is clear: to develop 1M leaders through our software. Everything we do and every feature of our software we create is to help organizations develop leaders at every level of their organization.
We’re focused on the faith market because we believe in the power of the local church.
If this mission matters to you, keep reading.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for recent college graduates that:
- believe we need more great leaders in the world
- want to be in a role where they can operate in a space where they’re gifted
- are creative and curious about people and the world around them
- want to be pushed and grown in excellence and ability
- genuinely love connecting with and helping people lead better
What’s a day in the life on the Leadr team?
You’ll be responsible for finding the right people that need and would benefit from a product like ours, Leadr! You get to connect with organizations looking to level up their people development efforts. Once they are interested, you get to beautifully hand them off to an Account Executive who will continue the conversation.
Here’s what your day will look like:
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Regular coaching from your team leader to help you win
- Proactive outreach to the country’s top organizational leaders
- Executing 50+ outreach activities per day
- Leveraging software tools such as Outreach and Saleforce.com to maximize effectiveness
- Following up with connections to schedule live Leadr demos
- Support the marketing team by providing learnings on how different organizations operate, leadership structures, and the pain points they face every day
- Shape, iterate, and scale our outreach strategy, taking initiative to improve the team’s practices, tools, and content.
- Help foster a culture of collaboration, ownership, and innovation across the team
You will crush this role if you:
- Have a passion for developing people
- Have a desire to help organizations achieve their mission
- Are confident with people but without an ego
- Demonstrate empathy for customers’ struggles and challenges
- Intellectually curious
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
No prior sales experience is required. Just a quick learning, growth-mindset.
What about compensation and benefits?
We are committed to developing you as a leader and providing career growth throughout your employment with us. We offer PTO and paid holidays with a competitive base salary + commission = uncapped earning potential
This role is located in Plano, TX and reports to the SDR Team Leader.
Does this sound like you?
Click here to apply.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Questions? Email email@example.com