Position Summary- Kingsway Christian Church is seeking a gifted and called person to fill its open position of Minister to Youth and Family (full-time). The Minister will oversee a Christ-centered disciple-making ministry within the next generation youth and their families. This person will work within the context of Kingsway’s strategic plan and leadership of the eldership to pray, plan, direct, shepherd, equip, and implement a growing ministry that shares the hope of Jesus with youth and their families, and develops a vibrant volunteer team, so they can actively share the life and hope of Jesus with others in their networks.
Candidate Profile- The Minister of Youth and Families will plan a strategic pathway and ministry environment that leads middle school, high school, and college age young adults into a transforming encounter with Christ Jesus through
1. Introducing young adults to the biblical Jesus and his commands
2. Communicating clearly the teachings of Jesus with power and relevance through preaching/teaching.
3. Inviting broken young people and their families to respond to Jesus’ call to trust and follow Him.
4. Equipping a team of volunteers to fulfill the mission to share the hope of Jesus with young adults and their families through regular meetings, biblical teaching, special events, service, outreach, conferences, mission trips, and other opportunities to follow Christ and join in His mission.
5. Collaborating with the ministry staff and elders in equipping young adults to a disciple-making lifestyle.
6. Reports to the Senior Minister
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com