Hope for Haiti's Children
Hope for Haiti’s Children (HFHC) is seeking a Development Officer for the Southeastern U.S. Region (TN, KY, AL, FL, GA, MS, NC, SC). This individual will be responsible for building key relationships with individuals, churches, corporations, and foundations in the region, resulting in strengthening and growing the donor base and meeting planned financial goals.
Education & Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree required.
– 2+ years of increasing responsibility in non-profit development with a track record of success.
– Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) and/or Certified Development Executive (CDE) certification is preferred.
– Has strong communication skills (verbal and written).
– Is detail-oriented and has the ability to manage multiple projects.
– Is a strategic thinker with a mind for non-profit development campaigns.
Click HERE for full job post – https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/hope-for-haitis-children-development-officer-southeastern-region
To apply for this job please visit www.vanderbloemen.com.