Website Graceland Church
Will you be the next Kids Minister at Graceland? Our newly remodeled Children’s Building is teaming with kids eager to hear the Gospel, so please apply today! This position at Graceland is made up of four areas. Those areas include:
· Build ministry teams by recruiting leaders and developing leaders to accomplish ministry.
· Retain volunteers through a personal relationship and providing acts of appreciation.
· Execute periodic events for parents and their kids that support the family ministry goals.
· Build positive relationships with parents of elementary-age children.
· Lead and prepare weekly services conducted every Sunday morning (e.g. Kids large group, all-church worship)
· Shepherd elementary-age kids alongside their parents through spiritual milestones (e.g. baptism, conversation, spiritual disciplines).
· Care for first-time guests and regular attenders/members through notes and other communication forms.
· Take lead on the communication for Kid’s Ministry to the staff, volunteers, families, and guests.
· Execute large summer programming events (e.g. VBS, Kids Camp).
· Perform other duties or services as assigned or needed by the Discipleship Pastor.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2737
To apply for this job please visit justchurchjobs.com.