Website Forerunner Mentoring
"We believe relationships change lives"
The Family Ministry Coordinator is accountable for the engagement of new Forerunner families and the management of the Women’s Ministry program.
1. Design & Development | Responsible for running a program that aligns with our vision and end goals, reflects our core values, and adheres to our policies.
2. Volunteer Management | Train and support volunteers in the Women’s Ministry (“Friends” and Childcare).
3. Childcare | Oversee childcare coordination for Women’s Ministry events.
4. Records & Data | Manage records (attendance) and collection of data (surveys, metrics, etc).
5. Supplies & Stewardship | Acquire supplies needed to execute activities and oversee stewardship of supplies and space.
6. Retreat | Plan and execute a women’s ministry day-retreat.
1. Outreach | Grow the programs through recruitment initiatives (K-6 focus).
2. Onboarding Support | Assist with the initial application phase of enrollment for new families.
3. Resource Connection | Look for opportunities to connect families with external resources as needed for needs outside of what our organization is able to provide.
4. Family Event Planning| Plan family events like family dinners (quarterly) and possibly other family engaging events that enhance the family unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or experience equivalency
- Demonstrated successful relevant experience.
SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
- Strong professional/personal boundaries
- High social capacity and strong communication skills
- Project and people management
- Digital workspace savvy
APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE: FORERUNNERMENTORING.COM/JOB-OPENING
To apply for this job please visit www.forerunnermentoring.com.