Website First Christian Church
Job Title: Associate Minister/Director of Youth and Families Ministry
Supervisor: Lead Pastor – John Cary
Location: First Christian Church, 2101 N. Main st, Del Rio, TX 78840
Contact Info: Jeff Scott, (830) 703-0320, firstname.lastname@example.org
● Collaborate with the Senior Minister, staff and lay leadership to nurture and energize the daily life of our church and its ministries.
● Serve as primary leader and resource person for the Children’s and Youth Ministry.
● Serves as advisor and resource person for various church boards and committees as agreed upon and assigned by the Senior Minister.
● Lead children / students and their families to follow Jesus.
● Invite, train and empower volunteers to provide leadership within the children / student ministries.
● Maintain a monthly volunteer schedule that is sent to volunteers at least three weeks in advance.
● Coordinate community outreach programs targeting families, young adults, and youth. Including but not limited to VBS.
● Oversee communication between the church, children / students, and families.
● Demonstrates a pattern of interest, attendance, and involvement in the over-all life of the church, with emphasis on engaging youth and families in fellowship, learning, and service opportunities.
● Oversee the children / student ministry budget, and plan special events as needed.
● Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled.
● Assumes preaching and worship responsibilities as needed and agreed upon by the Senior Minister.
● Assists with hospital and home visits, weddings, funerals, and counseling, as assigned by the Senior Minister, or upon request of individuals or families.
● Assist the Lead Minister with other duties as assigned.
1. Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
2. Be a continual learner when it comes to The Word and family’s ministry.
3. Be loyal to the vision and staff of First Christian Church and always protect the unity of the church.
4. Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to First Christian Church.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com