Website Crossroads Church
WORSHIP LEADER // CROSSROADS CHURCH
Crossroads Church is looking for a passionate Worship Leader to join our staff. The Worship
Leader at each campus will implement the Crossroads Worship vision and culture at each
service while working alongside the Worship Lead to lead, develop, and encourage Crossroads
volunteers. A person who is skilled in leading others in worship will thrive in this role.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with the creative process of contributing ideas for service elements during weekly
worship planning meetings and then direct the execution of those elements during the
weekend and youth services or worship experiences.
• Recruit, develop and care for worship volunteers at the campus through hosting Team
Nights and auditions, assisting with Master Classes, meeting with volunteers one on
one, and pouring into your team spiritually.
• Lead all aspects of the worship team experience including scheduling worship team
members, importing information to Planning Center, leading rehearsals, and leading
worship. Integral to this is being responsive to the Holy Spirit in addition to
understanding the ethos of that service’s congregation and responding appropriately.
• Participate in youth retreats and special events as asked by the Youth Pastor, Youth
Worship Lead, Youth Lead, or Campus Pastor.
• Create tracks using Ableton and assist/teach musicians to run tracks for services.
• Work with the Worship Lead to monitor the budget accounts used for hiring musicians
and purchasing needed equipment.
• Upkeep on Campus instruments and equipment.
• Partner with the Producer to achieve the desired “feel” for the weekend experience.
• Attend Tuesday all staff huddles.
• Complete other duties as assigned by Campus Pastor or Worship Lead.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPECTATIONS
Education: 4-year bachelor’s degree in related field or worship leading experience will
o Able to work independently while still capable of working well and collaborating
within a team.
o Adaptable, with the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
o Profess a belief in Christ that is demonstrated by actively living out that faith.
o Work is accomplished primarily indoors in a mix of a worship and administrative
o Working weekends is required
o Working extra hours should be expected at times throughout the year
o Occasional travel is expected for events
o Frequent exposure to noise in excess of 84dB
Crossroads Staff Culture // Manifests the following culture traits:
o Expect God to Move – We believe God is still in the business of performing
o Move as ONE – We believe that as a multisite church, we move faster, further,
more effectively together.
o Take it personally – We believe our “jobs” are a holy calling.
o Be actively FOR each other – We believe we are family.
o Invest in the next – We believe in the potential of the next Generation.
o Leave the 99 – We believe people far from God matter to God and therefore
should matter to us.
Classification: Non-Exempt; Hourly
Directly Reports To: Campus Pastor
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2765
To apply for this job please visit justchurchjobs.com.