Website Calvary Christian Church
We exist to make disciples who live and love like Jesus.
Calvary offers a 13-month residency program that starts at the end of May and is completed at the end of June of the following year. The Calvary Leadership Insitute’s (CLI) mission is to help develop the next generation of church leaders. The purpose of the residency program is to be highly intentional in developing leaders for full-time Christian service through mentoring, education, and hands-on ministry experience. Various ministry competencies will be explored including Ministry, Leadership, Practical, and Personal. This residency program allows an individual to focus on a specific ministry area in which they feel God is calling them for future ministry.
Quick info about a CLI residency:
- Residents must have completed at least their Junior year of college and have a desired path of ministry they are looking to grow.
- Minimum of 32-hour commitment per week including Sunday, receiving a minimum stipend of $2000 per month based on contracted hours.
- Leadership training includes orientation, CLI Huddles, and workshops provided.
- The resident is placed with a Ministry Mentor with one of Calvary’s staff.
- Residents have an opportunity to complete a Master’s degree with Hope International University as part of their residency program.
Please contact Tim Snyder, director of the CLI, with questions at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.