Website Caine & Weiner
This position is to engage and work directly to improve the processes of the collection department for the organization. We are looking for customer service representatives, debt collectors, call center agents, collection agents, collection specialists to call on past due accounts.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECCESSARY
- Monday-Friday, Part-time and Full-time scheduling available.
- Base salary ($12-$18) DOE, plus COMMISSIONS NO CAP paid semi-monthly! (YES, 2X per month!)
- Casual work environment.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation, sick time ,401K, AFLAC
- Negotiate payments with businesses that have outstanding delinquent accounts with Caine & Weiner clients while providing excellent customer service.
- Make outbound telephone calls, examine debtor’s financial situation, resolve disputes, and work to establish a resolution.
- Interact with customers to obtain and collect on past due accounts, while providing excellent customer service.
- Review account information and using probing questions in order to navigate through obstacles while collecting a debt.
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining call quality and productivity measurements and ensuring a positive, problem-solving approach, using your customer service skills- along with positive relationships within a team environment.
- Provide first class customer service to our clients, while obtaining to collect a debt.
- Set and exceed your own daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Debt Collections, Call Center Customer Service, Commercial Collections, Collection Specialist are encouraged to apply
- Strong communications, analytical, negotiation and customer service skills as a collection agent
- FDCPA knowledge preferred
- Top notch negotiation skills
- Proven experience as a collection specialist or similar role
- Ability to work at a fast-paced with minimal oversight
- Ability to effectively present information to external and internal clients
ABOUT CAINE & WEINER
Caine & Weiner is a leading full-service Accounts Receivable Management enterprise with a network of national collection centers strategically located throughout the country. Since 1930, we have delivered outstanding performance and unmatched service to our world-wide clients. Our full suite of solution-based services provide our clients with individual customization and optimized recovery results.
To apply for this job please visit caineweiner.applytojob.com.