Website Brainerd Hills Baptist Church
Brainerd Hills Baptist Church, Chattanooga, TN, is a church located in an area with great potential for growth, and we believe God is preparing us for great things. We are searching for a full-time Student Pastor who will oversee a comprehensive student program with a vision to intensify an atmosphere of spiritual growth. We are seeking an individual who first and foremost has a passion for students, is well-organized, self-motivated, and a team-player. Part of his duties will include overseeing student Sunday School, student worship, and organizing student events. Completion or pursuit of a Master’s Degree from an approved seminary with 3+ years of experience in a SBC church is preferred. Please submit resumes by February 17, 2023, with links to two sermons to firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive updates about the hiring process, please visit our website at www.brainerdhills.com/studentpastorsearch.
A. PRINCIPLE FUNCTION
The Student Pastor is called by the church to develop and promote a comprehensive student program for middle and high school students in an atmosphere of spiritual growth. He is accountable to the church and is under the supervision of the Senior Pastor.
1. Plan, conduct, and evaluate a student program in conjunction with and in addition to the programs of student Sunday school, music and mission organizations
2. Help coordinate with student department leaders in the planning, promoting, and supervising of selected church-wide student emphases (e.g. Bible studies, retreats, D-now, summer trips to camps, and mission trips)
3. Cooperate with other pastoral staff members and church committees in determining needs of the student program with special reference to goals, leadership, facilities, finances and administrative procedures
4. Maintain a record of student programs for the purpose of occasionally requested reports to the church and for periodical evaluations of the student activities program
5. Cooperate as requested with the church Nominating Committee in enlisting leaders for all phases of student ministry
6. Coordinate budget preparation and administration for the student ministry of the church
7. Practice in personal evangelism and outreach in the total life of the church
8. Conduct himself in an exemplary Christian manner in order to be above reproach, serve as a role-model leader, keep confidences in individual counseling situations and be trustworthy in all relationships
9. Minister to parents by communicating, encouraging, and engaging them in the spiritual development of their children
10. Assist the Senior Pastor as assigned with other ministerial duties
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2862
To apply for this job please visit justchurchjobs.com.