Website AccuFleet International
MUST APPLY ON OUR CAREERS SITE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION, APPLY HERE: https://bit.ly/3acsPU9
We are looking for energetic and active Aircraft Cabin Cleaners/Exterior Wash Agents/Supervisors to join our team. The ideal candidates have an unrestricted driver’s license for at least one full year and a clean driving record and preferably previous cleaning work experience. As an employee at AccuFleet International, you are reliable, punctual, cordial to your co-workers and a self-starter; who understands the importance of working safely and efficiently. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a positive “can-do” attitude and you are very motivated to go above and beyond what is expected.
CALL OR TEXT FOR MORE INFO: 908-472-3434
• $500 HIRING BONUS after 90 days of employment.
• Agents: $12.00/hr (Plus $2.00/hr with perfect attendance)
• Supervisors: $14.00/hr (Plus $2.00/hr with perfect attendance)
• 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, includes weekends and holidays (Shift start times vary)
• 9:30 PM to 6:00 AM, includes weekends and holidays
• Competitive salary
• Free uniforms
• Paid training
• Holiday pay
• Paid time off
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Life insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform pre-checks on all equipment/vehicles and loading of required chemicals & supplies for the shift.
• Clean the inside of the aircraft:
• Climb upstairs while carrying supplies.
• Remove trash.
• Sweep/vacuum/mop floors.
• Wipe seats/walls.
• Straighten blankets/pillows.
• Clean the lavatory and galley.
• Replenish supplies as required by the airline.
• Extensive cleaning, detailed scrubbing, and cleansing of surfaces
• Pre-checks are performed on all equipment/vehicles and loading of required chemicals for designated washes during that shift.
• Attach or remove proper pitot tube and static port covers and document on aircraft wash record form or airline designated form.
• Complete a FOD walk to verify the work area is clean of equipment/chemicals and debris free.
• Inspect and evaluate the quality of work and practice safe work methods.
• Place the vacuum and water dams around the aircraft to collect all liquids that drip onto the ground and any drains that are covered to protect from contamination.
• Place soap in mop buckets, apply to aircraft, starting from the bottom, working upwards with mop heads/pads attached to poles.
• During and after the rinse, the contaminated water is squeegeed to the vacuum system for removal, be sure to not leave any standing water/soap/chemical in the shadow of aircraft.
• A power washer will be used to rinse the soap and dirt from the aircraft. Aerial lifts are used for the aircraft fuselage, wings, and tail.
• Place wax on the doodlebug pad. Starting from the window line, working downward apply to the aircraft in six-foot sections.
• After the second section is applied, the employee returns to the first section with a dry/clean mop head/pad and buffs off dried wax.
• Inspect and evaluate the quality of work completed.
• Practice safe work methods.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Speak and understand English
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, 10-year background check (criminal/employment) and be able to obtain a required airport security clearance
• VALID Driver’s License (NOT ID) for at least 1 full year with a clean driving record. (License cannot have any restrictions; such as LOFTS or Probationary status and cannot have any suspensions and/or any moving violation offenses in the last 3 years)
• Work is performed on airfield ramp (inside of aircraft), which is exposed to outdoor weather conditions (temperatures ranging from 20-105 degrees Fahrenheit) and elevated noise levels.
• The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Occasional (1-3hrs): Driving, sitting, and climbing.
• Frequent (4-6hrs): Bending, squatting/kneeling, pushing/pulling, twisting/turning, and repetitive movement.
• Constant (7-8hrs): Standing, walking, and reaching.
• Lifting 20-50lbs max with frequent lifting/carrying of objects up to 25 lbs.
AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.