Additional ScholarshipsEligibility requirements for these scholarships are available in the college Catalog under the "Admissions and Financial Information" section.
- Area Women's Retreat Scholarship
- Betenbough Charitable Foundation Scholarship
- Bible Bowl Participation Scholarship
- Bob & Carol Smith Scholarship
- Chapel Hills Christian Church Scholarship
- Christian Education Scholarship
- Daniel L. Pinney
- Dennis James Morgan
- Evangelistic Leadership Scholarship
- Helen Crawford Scholarship
- Henry Halff
- Kiamichi Preaching Scholarship
- Les Hoyt Scholarship
- Marilyn Foggin Scholarship
- Minister/Missionary Dependent Scholarship
For more scholarships, check out these scholarship search engines!
Students in search of financial aid to pay for college may find some of the links here useful. This information is provided for informational purposes only. Inclusion does not constitute endorsement. Neither the Office of Student Financial Services nor Dallas Christian College can guarantee the accuracy or the timeliness of information found at any of the links above. It is critical that students verify information, particularly where deadlines are concerned.
Don't fall for scholarship scams! According to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), many unscrupulous companies make guarantees or unrealistic promises in exchange for advance fees, weekly or monthly fees, or personal information, such as checking account numbers or credit card numbers. Don't fall for it! Remember: While there are legitimate companies or services that require a sign up fee, no legitimate company can guarantee or promise a scholarship! The Scholarship Fraud Prevention Act of 2000 created a fraud-awareness partnership between the U.S. Department of Education and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). For information about scholarship scams or to report a scam, call the FTC toll free 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357) or go to the Scholarship Scams web site.