Dr. Paul Kissling,
Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Ph.D. University of Sheffield
- Th.M. Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- M.Div. Lincoln Christian Seminary
- B.Rel. Great Lakes Christian College
Hired as Vice President of Academic Affairs: 2010
- Articles and reviews in Eerdmans Bible Dictionary, New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible, Journal of Biblical Literature, Stone-Campbell Journal, Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, as well as additional popular publications.
- With Grenville J. R. Kent and Laurence A. Turner, editors. Reclaiming the Old Testament for Christian Preaching. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2010.
- With Grenville J. R. Kent and Laurence A. Turner, editors. He Began With Moses… Preaching the Old Testament Today. Nottingham: InterVarsity Press, 2010.
- Genesis Volume 2. College Press NIV Commentary. Joplin, MO: College Press, 2009.
- Genesis Volume 1. College Press NIV Commentary. Joplin, MO: College Press, 2004.
- A Sketch of Old Testament Theology. Lansing, MI: GLCC publication, 1999.
- Reliable Characters in the Primary History, Profiles of Moses, Joshua, Elijah, and Elisha. Journal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplements 224. Sheffield: Sheffield Academic Press, 1996. A revision of doctoral thesis.
Additional Professional Experience:
- Professor of Old Testament and Research Director, Director of Self-Study for Candidacy for Regional Accreditation, TCMI Institute
- Teaching in Austria, Poland, Romania, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Estonia
of Old Testament, Biblical Languages, Leadership, and Practical Ministry courses for TCM International Institute
- Board member, Vienna Christian School, Vienna, Austria
- Additional part-time teaching experience for Christian Bible Institute of Warsaw, Poland, Ghana Christian University, Cincinnati Bible Seminary, Emmanuel School of Religion, Springdale College, and Lincoln Christian College
- Vice President of Academic Affairs, Chairperson of Bible/Theology Division and Professor of Old Testament, Director of Self-Study Process for Regional Accreditation, Great Lakes Christian College
- Ministries in Michigan, Illinois, and Saltney, Chester, England