How to apply
Our adult degree completion
program is for busy adults who are highly motivated to finish their degree
while maintaining their jobs, family and church life. You may attend one
or two nights a week and finish your degree in as little as 24 months or
less. New students should complete and return the application materials
found within the application packet. Application packets are available on
request by contacting the Office of Admissions. You can also complete your application
Begin Your Application
Complete Online Application Or Print and Mail Application
for Admissions (PDF)
New students (including Transfer and Non-Degree-Seeking students) should
complete all application materials including the Application for Admission,
Reference forms, and transcript-request forms.
Application Requirements for Quest Students
A complete admissions application consists of the following items:
Official college transcript(s) from each institution attended or enrolled, with a stamp
- Describe your academic and spiritual goals and how you believe DCC can help
you achieve them.
- Tell why you believe the Quest or Online program fits your current life situation.
and administrator's signature, which must arrive in a sealed envelope bearing the
If no previous college coursework, an official high school transcript with a stamp and
administrator's signature, which must arrive in a sealed envelope bearing the
Military transcript (if applicable).
Two (2) letters of recommendation.
One recommendation must come from a church pastor or leader; the second must come from an employer or previous educator
Admissions Criteria for Quest Students
The following criteria have been established for applicants to the Online
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited secondary institution or
satisfactorily completed the General Education Development (GED) examination.
- The admissions committee considers any previous college coursework.
- Student must be in good financial standing with each college or university previously
and/or currently attending.
- An admissions essay that satisfactorily addresses points A and B
- References indicating the student has the academic ability, character, motivation,
and maturity to succeed at DCC.